2017 PREVIEW CONFERENCE
to educate, inspire, bless and promote the family unit!
Date / Times: Friday, June 9, 2017. 7:00 – 10:00 pm
Doors at 6:30 pm. Seat capacity for 500. Come early!
Event location: Christ Worship Centre, 17171 80 Ave, Surrey, BC
Costs: No registration fee (Free-will love offering will be taken)
for this evening preview session which includes:
- Keynote session: “Bringing dead dreams back to Life” with
TV personality, national conference comedic speaker and author Laura-Lynn Tyler Thompson.
Co-host of the 700 Club Canada and host of Laura Lynn and Friends TV shows.
- Breakout session with 4 separate tracks:
1) Men's session: Pastor Russell Chadwick from S.Africa and England - "Winning the Battle for the Minds of Men"
2) Women's session: Gerrie Chadwick from S. Africa
Topic: 'Fullness of Life' John 10:10.- Dealing with issues woman are struggling with and focussing on the life that Jesus comes to bring. Because Women, Wives and Mothers impact and influence those around them to such a great extent, It is so important to focus on living the life Jesus came to make possible in order to be a positive influence on our family and others. Fresh from a Women's speaking engagement in Australia, Gerrie will be speaking to the ladies while her husband Russell addresses the men's session at this conference.. Don't miss this dynamic couple with their God anointed and proven ministry!
4) Children's session (while keynote session and breakout sessions are occuring for the adults):featuring Judi the Manners Lady with the Canada 150 Kindness party. A great session for your children to learn healthy life perspective and living!
3) Youth session: Pastors Siam Chen (Certified John Maxwell leadership trainer) and Ali Feizi (registered John Maxwell leadership trainer) with special guest young adult Clement Chou sharing his experiences and victories over blindness. "Failing Forward". It'll be an inspiring and educational session for all youth from 10 years of age to young adults.
- Closing Ministry session with prayer and ministry time led by pastors, the In His Presence team and live worship band
- Live, simultaneous Mandarin translation will be done
Take steps to correct, rebuild, strengthen and maintain strong families!
Family Matters Main Conference coming up this Fall! Save the dates! Fri and Sat. Sept. 29 / 30. Church in the Valley, Langley.
Phone: 604 879 1124
Facebook: Like our page for updates at www.facebook.com/beracahproductions