Keynote - Jim Cymbala of the Brooklyn Tabernacle church in New York plus many other Korean guests and artists. Special guest - members of the Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.
▪ Attendees: 3,300 (2,400 from Korean churches throughout the Greater Vancouver Area + 100 from other ethnic churches in the Greater Vancouver Area + 300 from Seoul, Korea + 500 from other regions in North America and from other continent.
▪ Keynote Speaker: Jim Cymbala (Lead pastor of Brooklyn Tabernacle Church, NY)
▪ Other Speakers (from Korea):
Joshua Choon min Kang(Oriental Mission Church) congregation – 7,000
Jun Kwon(Connunity Church of Seattle) congregation – 2,000
Jin-So Yoo (All Nations Church) congregation – 5,000
Jae-Hoon Lee (Jesus Awakening Movement for America) congregation – 3,000
▪ Panelists: Jun-Min Kang, Jun Kwon, Jin-So Yoo, Jae-Hoon Lee, Jong-Gil Park, Hyung-Won Jong-Min Kim, Jae-Sung Oh, Jong-Won Chung, Ho-Young Cho.
▪ Worship Leaders: Young-Jin Kim, Jong-Min Kim, Jae-Sung Oh, Hyun-Sang Lee, Ho-Young Cho.
▪ Worship Team: Onnuri Worship Team (from Onnuri Community Church in Seoul, Korea)
along with Orchestra (50 members) and Choir (300 members).
◇ Spiritual Flow
▪ 1st day (Celebration): It will be a day of great celebration. We will announce the day of Jubilee—rejoicing over the freedom brought about by Jesus Christ. We will celebrate with great anticipation of coming of the Spirit to fall upon the city of Vancouver. Korean churches in the Greater Vancouver area will come together for the healing of wounds from the painful history of church splits and disunity.
▪ 2nd day (Anointing): It will be a day of powerful anointing of the Holy Spirit. We will seek God to open the gates of heaven and to send the fire of the Holy Spirit upon the city of Vancouver. We will anticipate the movement of the Holy Spirit to fall upon us for a great awakening and revival.
▪ 3rd day (Revival): It will be a day of great revival. We will (fast and) pray for the peace and unification of the Korean peninsula as well as for the spiritual revival of the Korean nation. We will seek God’s mercy for the Diaspora Korean churches to come together and be a kernel of wheat that falls to the ground to die for the sake of evangelization of the world.
June - $20.00
July - $30.00
Aug. - $40.00
Registration for this event gives you full access to the day and evening sessions. There are no passes available just for the evening sessions except for the special concert evening by the Brooklyn Tabernacle choir on opening night - Thursday, Aug. 28th.
Tickets for this one night can be purchased at all Christian bookstores in the Metro Vancouver region and at Lynden / Bellingham stores. $20.00 advanced / $25.00 at the door.
All sessions will be in English or Korean with translation units available for rent.