June 5 - 7, 2005
6:30 pm - 10:00 pm
2700 E. Broadway Avenue
Vancouver, British Columbia
The DNA of Relationships Seminar
Dr. Gary Smalley & Michael Smalley, M.A.
Discover This New, Practical & Humorous Seminar. (based on 5 years of extensive research)
First time in over 30 years the Smalleys have done a seminar designed specifically to reach every Single, Couple, or Family in your church and community!
- How to eliminate the #1 cause of relational conflict
- Four ways to create a safe place for love
- Four ways to control your emotions and greatly lower your stress level
- Three key choices that bring you complete happiness in life
- The most powerful communication method on earth
- How God has designed you for love
- How to build satisfying relationships with others including spouse and significant other, kids, co-workers and neighbours
- Why the people using these principles found a 73% increase in their relational satisfaction
6 Seminar Topics over 2 nights (three sessions per night with breaks)
Limited Seating, Expected to Sell Out Quickly so Reserve Your Tickets Now!! Don't miss this rare opportunity!
Stronger relationships in your church mean a stronger, healthier and vibrant church family for your community! Support this life-changing seminar.
Check out Dr. Smalley's website www.dnaofrelationships.com and watch the short promo video about this seminar
- Gary Smalley is one of the world's foremost experts on relationships
written or co-written 18 best-selling, award-winning books
- appearances on hundreds of local and national radio and TV shows including Oprah Winfrey, Larry King Live, Extra, and NBC’S Today Show
- joined in person by son Michael Smalley - marriage therapist, author, speaker and nationally syndicated radio show host
- with special guest, Singer / Songwriter Geoff Moore from Nashville
*sponsored in part by Compassion Canada, Focus on the Family, Praise 106.5 FM and Beracah Productions